5.26.2008

painted a short note on canvas.

last night i painted a short note on canvas.

the blank canvas sat on my wall for months bearing witness to the millions of dreams and hundreds of lonely nights taking place on the bed below.

i searched for paper to write him a letter.
i had thrown it all away when my thoughts seemed to team up with my inspirations and boycott.

i chose the canvas.
orange peel and cherry cobbler colors would bring it to life.

i painted the last kiss.
somehow this paint would need to explain how our lips seems to fit perfectly together.
there would be no footnotes to explain how we felt.
no similes could give the true feeling.
I kept painting.

I needed whoever read this painting to read:

---
biddi...

this is you.
yesterday.today.tomorrow.

I will gladly drive 9 hours
to spend a few minutes with you again.

this is us.
---

I kept painting in an attempt to not appear lazy.

love has become a lost art because most of the painters are lazy.

I painted all night.

so yeah...
last night I painted a short note on canvas.

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

9 hours? Wow! you know what gas is like? I feel you on that! he better appreciate you! lol

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Great post as always. Still hooked!

~Damnit!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

wow!