8.29.2007

imagined her.


and not to sound cliched or anything of the sort, but her pussy has powers.
i've never daydreamed of fields of green shit and white flowers before until fucking her on her living room floor at 3:12am with the TV all the way up. we figured we'd rather wake the neighbors with infomercials than with calls to a god that existed somewhere between the ceiling and the coffee table.

i digress.

because it wasn't her pussy on this day that had swallowed 'mr. russell the one-eyed wonder muscle.' it was the jaws on...the strange white 'lady' whom i had just met some 44 minutes prior that took up space around my midsection. her one hand, invisible under the folds of flesh pressed against the blankets and her other hand appearing tiny, gripping my lil' buddy as her suctioned and unsuctioned jaws slid up and down in a twisting motion.

now don't get me wrong.
i'm no fool and that did feel good as a motherfucker.
but...something wasn't right about this.

this was like a bad book, i guess.
the beginning sucked me in.
then as i went on and on and on i realized that a climax wasn't close.

right before all hope was given up on, the brown woman that once delivered god to me appeared in the corner of the room by the window looking into the back yard. it wasn't her face so much that caught my attention.
it was the beautiful, delicious, watery eye staring at me from between her legs.

...and splash!

the jaws of the white 'lady' was pleased as i lifted myself from the comforter and found my shorts and sneakers.

so last night i...imagined her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...

i feel like i was in the room!
who's writing this?
i'm impressed.