9.14.2007

i was kinda disappointed.


on the nights when most of the possibilities have been exhausted i log onto my yahoo messenger account to exhaust the final possibility.

my buddy list consists of guaranteed dick swallowers and riders and the occassional bed mate.
apparently something was happening this night worldwide because there were only three buddies signed in.
two had the pleasure of tasting the natural juice my body created when overly excited.
the other had the pleasure of sitting on the stiffness and rocking back and forth while his eyes rolled to the back. this one claimed to have loved me at some point.

i summoned one of the dick swallowers and hoped for the best.

me: what's up?

d.s.: sitting here. was just thinkin' about you.

me: true. come over.

d.s.: i'm about to get dressed to go out.

me: damn. i need my dick head in your mouth with your tongue swirling around the hole.

d.s.: fuck! you making me wanna say fuck this party. you wanna see me on camera?

me: fuck it. i guess. if i have no choice.

the camera came on.

the zipper was being pulled down and suddenly i remembered why he and i hooked up seven times already.

never have i sucked his dick, but everytime he pulled it out i had every want and a small need to do so.
i could give a shit about this brown skinned, five foot four inch almost-pretty boy, but i was in love with his nine.five inch dick that had a tendency to stare me down on command. i mean...it was beautiful.

he began stroking. i never knew how he did it, but his dick always had a natural shine to it which made it look lubricated at all times, making my mouth water and my dick jump in my boxer briefs, leaving a crusty cloud near the dick hole.

my dick began knocking on the zipper of my pants, but i wasn't in the mood to pull it out and mock his actions. i was in a staring mood.

with each down stroke i fell more and more in love with the muscle his hand held.

his speed increased and each time the fingers passed the head, the dick seemed to grow more and more.

and my dick refused to cease.
my breathing was insane and a wet spot began to appear just below my zipper that i was debating opening.

he type:

d.s.: i'm about to cum.

and just like that, his hand tightened around the brown steel and the lava began flowing.
i imagined him laying on his back, and my hand replacing his squeezing the life and juice that remained from him.

and watching his face go numb.

he typed:

d.s.: i gotta go wash up, man. hope you enjoyed it. luv ya.

i wrote back:

me: it was cool. be easy.

and my dick seemed to wither away from the zipper.
and i closed the laptop and then my eyes.

so last night i was kinda disappointed.

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

Dam! my dick is knocking at the zipper of my shorts! Thanks for turnin me on at 10:40am! thats was nice! thanks for stoppin by my page, I'll be reading!

fuzzy said...

Btw thats a really nice dick pic you picked out!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

GOT DAMN YO! I love the way you write! And you stay get'n me horny! LoL. Dat's wat it is ma dude. Be EZ!

~Damnit!