9.12.2007

made her dizzy.


she sat there playing that shy role.
i saw her hands jitter a few times when she attempted to turn the channel, afraid to talk.

in my thoughts she was already naked on my bed with her knees pointing to the celing fan and her eyes bearing witness to whatever was taking place on the other side of her eyelids.

but in reality she was beside me sitting straight up with her eyes on the television - fully clothed.

i made a move for the kitchen just so i'd have an excuse to come back into the room and lock my bedroom door and turn out the light.

i did just that.

everything happened in a blur of motion: i locked the door, hit the switch and my hand was on her bra hooks and my lips on her neck. all i could hear were sighs of relief. she loved it.

i've been with many women who could give a shit if i licked the nipples, areolas and breasts all together, but this one moved as though my tongue created nerves on her titties.

'shhhh. don't wake up homeless motherfuckers down the street,' i told her.

i created a maze on her belly, made of wet spots and fingerprints and it disappeared under her panty line.

then the panty line disappeared under my bed, to be found later, after a hot shower and a lie i always told moments after the screams and moans: 'i should be free in a couple says. call me.'

justin timberlake's new album and a black love inscent took up just as much room on my bed as we did.
between her fingers were my egyptian cotton sheets and a piece of the matching pillow.

between my top teeth and my bottom lip was her clit with my tongue writing her name in cursive on the pulsing flesh.

a chorus of 'right there's' and too many 'oh my fucking goodness's' passed and my tongue was tickling her ear while my dick tickled the back of the pink abyss.

'please don't stop. please don't stop'

i had every intention to follow her instructions, but this was different. this was new pussy.
my dick hadn't learned the curves, tightness or the wetness of these walls and was about to mark it's territory for later return.

'i'm cumming,' she screamed from beneath the pillow she held tightly over her face.

and in silence i came.
not even a shake or shiver.

and before pulling out i decided i'd have to return.

she lay there. the pillow still on her face with her arms reaching for me as i made my way to the bathroom to wipe off my dick.

i helped her dress in silence. i had fifteen minutes before the grocery store visitor would pay me another visit.

as i walked her to the door, she let out a sigh - and then: 'damn. that tongue and that dick got me feeling dizzy.'

'i know,' i said. 'i should be free in a couple days. call me'

yeah. last night i made her dizzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dizzy is always great...

Anonymous said...

dizzy is always great...