10.03.2007

was bored...and reflected.


so last night i was bored, so i decided to just sit in front of the television and think about a few things.

under my bed was a box of old journals that hadn't been pulled out in months.
in my boredom i felt the need to write.

i found a pen and the journal with the fewest number of used pages and started writing.

this is what i wrote:

*there's something about maxwell's voice that makes my cumming a very memorable moment.

*i'm definitely an exhibitionist. i love it when others are watching me.

*of all the sexy motherfuckers i've been with, girls and guys, i still can't decide which is better. and i'm completely okay with that because it keeps me open for the possibility of love. i'll have more options than the average person.

*there's something about bathroom stalls that make me horny as fuck.

*if i could find a mouth that makes my dick feel as good as my hand make it feel, i would settle down immediately.

*i don't masturbate often...but when i do it's so good, i feel like killing myself after so i won't come down off the high.




and after i finished writing i sat there and read the words, closed the book, and placed the journal back in the box and pushed the box under the bed. i threw the pen across the room.

i flipped the channels and found the dvd input, found my favorite flick on the screen...
and found my lube on the headboard.

no suicide to follow...but i considered it.

yeah - last night i was bored. and reflected.

4 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Good post yo! I feel you on he reflection thing. Most of the times when I'm deep in thought, it's usually once the lights and the TV are off and I'm laying on my back looking at the ceiling. It's during those times I tend to find peace...or find my 'piece'. LoL.

PS: Glad the suicide didn't happen...lol.

~Damnit!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Not the cheap bathroom stalls! I like the ones that are fancy that have the good toilet paper! :)

As for that hand, it must feel mighty nice if you haven't found a mouth that makes it feel better? Either that or you need to find a better mouth to stuff! haha

What kind of lube do you use?

fuzzy said...

Thats a nice pic at the top of the post. So seductive.

@ bLaQ~n~MiLD: I'ma need you to try harder to keep your head from gaining any more holes!

SoFaReal said...

I have not many words, for you clearly took my breathe away...only to say, I'm glad that my jeans are tight in this room of clueless minds. I fell asleep to Maxwell's Embrya last night...but my experience reflected none like yours.